Thursday, May 15, 2008

Awana Awards

One of the activities my family participates in during the school year is Awana. At the end of the school year, Awana has an award ceremony to recognize all the hard work the kids do during the year. Ok, now it's time for Mommy to brag. Megan received a Timothy Award last night for finishing all three Sparkies books. She worked so hard this year to finish her third and final book. Not only did she finish all three books, but she reviewed each one of them too. I am so proud of all she has accomplished in Awana so far. Next year Megan will move up with the big girls into Truth in Training. It's hard to believe she is old enough to move out of Sparkies. I remember her first year of Awana, how little she was compared to the other girls in club. Now she towers over the younger girls. I Praise God for this little girl He blessed me with so undeservingly. I pray Megan will keep all this knowledge of God's Word with her as the years pass by.

1 comment:

debbie from illinios said...

Pam,

I am so proud of Megan finishing her 3 Sparky books! It wasn't too long ago that my little girl did the same thing. Soon Kelsey will be going to college!!! Gosh, the years flew by.

Love you Pam!

Debbie S.