Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Week

A week consists of seven days. Starting with Sunday and ending with Saturday. It's the same every week. The amount of time never changes. So why does this week seem like it is never going to end. It's interesting to me that when you are on vacation or having fun the time goes by in a flash. But when you are in the midst of a task that you don't find particularly enjoyable, the time drags on and on. That is where I am right now. I have worked the last 6 out of 7 days and tomorrow will be my last day of the work week. YIPPEE! I am looking forward to having the weekend to spend time with Tim and Megan. To plant some flowers and to basically do nothing. I enjoy my work and most of my co-workers, but you know the saying about "Too much of a good thing." Well I have had my fill this week. But I do have to remember to be grateful that God has given me a place to work and the ability to work. I forget that sometimes, alot of the time actually. So this is my prayer and my praise tonight. God thank you for the ability to work and the opportunity to work part time. Help me to remember in the difficult times, that there are people out there that would be grateful to have a job. Thank you for always guiding me and supporting me. Amen. To all of you who are feeling the same way this week, hang in there's only one more day til Saturday.

1 comment:

Anne said...

I completely understand how you feel! That has been my week so far! I have enjoyed discovering your blog!