Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Me from A to Z

I saw this on Micca Campbell's blog http://www.miccacampbell.com/ and thought it was fun! If you'd like to join in the fun, leave your blog address in my comments box so we can all read about you!

A is for Age... 36 in actual years, 16 at heart.

B is for Burger of choice... Not a big burger lover, give me a sloppy joe instead.

C is for what Car you drive... Chevy Minivan (or as my brother calls it a "soccer Mom vehicle." Of course in my family it would be an "Ice Skating Mom vehicle.")

D is for Dog’s name... Dutchess, our 90 lb Greater Swiss Mountain Dog or as we affectionately call her our 90 lb baby. She is a Mommy's girl all the way.

E is for Essential item you use every... My computer. I can sit here for hours blogging.

F is for favorite TV show at the moment... Ok I am ashamed to admit this, but I am hooked on Beverly Hills 90210 reruns. Is there a support group for this?

G is for favorite Game... I love to play basketball. My daughter Megan and I will shoot hoops in the driveway all night if you let us.

H is for Hometown... I consider Winthrop Harbor, IL my hometown. I have spent the most time here. It is one of the few places that has ever felt like home.

I is for Instruments you play... Does a recorder count? Let's say I am musically challenged and leave it at that.

J is for favorite juice... Cranberry juice. Well just about anything with cranberry in it, not just juice.

K is for who you’d like to Kiss... I'd like to kiss my husband but he's not home from work yet!

L is for Last restaurant you ate at... Applebee's. Made a pig of myself eating Fajitas. YUM!

M is for favorite Muppet... Cookie Monster. I know I'm old school, but no one has ever been able to hold a candle to Cookie. Plus it describes me to a T!

N is for Number of piercings... 5 all in my ears.

O is for Overnight hospital stays... 3 I think! The last one was the best, I got to bring home my beautiful daughter.

P is for People you were with today... Lots, I had the privilege of filling in for our church secretary today. I was able to spend the morning with some of my favorite people.

Q is for what you do with your quiet time... I love to read. Especially Karen Kingsbury's books, she is my favorite author.

R is for biggest Regret... For the times in my life when I have ignored God's advice and done things my way. My way always led me down a path of heartache.

S is for Status... Married for 11 years come November. One beautiful soon to be 8 yr old daughter.

T is for Time you woke up today... 8am. Too early for my liking. But then again I am a night person.

U is for what you consider Unique... God's love. There is none like it!

V is for a vegetable you love... Butternut Squash. I look forward to it every year.

W is for Worst habit... Laziness and Selfishness. God's still working on me with these.

X is for the number of X-rays you have had... I couldn't tell you. ALOT.

Y is for Yummy food you ate today... Does Cheerios count? Pathetic I know.

Z is for Zodiac sign... I'm changing Z because I don't do zodiac signs. So Z is for the number of Zits you have had since becoming an adult... The answer is, More than when I was in puberty. How can that be?

2 comments:

Tom said...

www.tenpintom.blogspot.com

Tom Tippery

Mike said...

GO CUBS!!!!!