Thursday, September 11, 2008

Change Part Two

You already know about the big change with Megan. Now you get to hear about my big change. After 7 long years at Vista Medical Center, I have finally quit. YOOHOO. Let me say it again, YOOHOO. Yes, I finally got up the courage to leave. I have been praying about this move for close to a year and God has answered my prayers. I am now the new Secretary/Office Manager at our church, North Point. I was really nervous about taking this job. I didn't want to let anyone, especially God, down. But the first week, God reaffirmed that I was right where He wanted me to be. I received so much encouragement from everyone. I know as Christians we are supposed to be humble, but I have to say it felt good that people had confidence in me. I really enjoy my new job too. It is a lot of juggling and multitasking, but I love every minute of it. Even working with the Pastors. HEE HEE. No, all of the staff are great and so much fun. We laugh more than we work. But don't tell anyone. I don't have any pics to share yet. But I'm sure I will have lots of stories in the future about my new crew. Thanks to all for your encouragement and prayers. I love you!

No comments: